Jonathan Pastor, PhD
PostDoc in Ascola team (Past member of Nimbus team at University of Chicago)
- IaaS managers (OpenStack) deployed at large scale (multi-site).
- High availability and scalability of OpenStack (Nova).
- Peer to peer architecture and locality based Utility Computing.
- OpenStack, IaaS, Grid'5000, Distributed Computing
- Python, Scala/Akka, R language
- Web programming
Don't hesitate to contact me
Good News! The experiment I conducted with Laurent Pouilloux got the first prize at the large scale challenge of the Grid'5000 spring school 2014!