Jonathan Pastor, Ph.D
PostDoc in Stack team (Past member of Nimbus team at University of Chicago)
- Energy consumption in datacenters.
- Fog Computing infrastructures.
- High availability and scalability in Cloud Computing.
- Research on Fog Computing infrastructures (software, energy, scalability)
- Grid'5000, OpenStack, Python, Unix, Emacs
- (Web programming)
Don't hesitate to contact me
Good News! The experiment I conducted with Laurent Pouilloux got the first prize at the large scale challenge of the Grid'5000 spring school 2014!